Newnan Utilities' Carl Miller Park Rules
- The use of skates and skateboards in the park is prohibited.
- The use
of alcoholic beverages in the park is prohibited.
- The playing of radios,
CDs, etc. to the point of being offensive to others is prohibited.
No vocal or musical entertainment is allowed.
- The use of personal
grills, fryers and smokers is prohibited.
- Inflatable jump houses and
/or slides are prohibited.
- The use of glass drink containers is discouraged
for safety reasons.
- Please do not pick flowers or take cuttings from shrubs
and trees. They are for all to enjoy.
- No pets allowed.
- NO Piñatas.
- Vehicles of all types shall be limited to the use of the main drive
and parking areas.
- Bicycles may be used to access the park via the main
park drive only. Bicycles shall be parked at the bicycle racks provided
at the main pavilion. Bicycles are not allowed on any of the walking
paths, fitness trail, or service drive area.
- Speed limit within the park
is 10 mph.
April-October: Open daily 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
November-March: Open daily
8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Closed New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas
Water sprinklers will be turned on Memorial Day weekend and turned off